Who We Are
Networked Insights is an analytics company focused on social data. Our SaaS platform, Kairos, processes, classifies, and analyzes hundreds of millions of social posts per day, helping marketers from the world’s leading brands uncover meaningful and valuable insights so that they can deeply understand their consumer audiences including how they feel about virtually any topic. Our technology makes it easy for them to create the best content, invest in the right media, and track their success in real time.
What You’ll Do
In your role, you will introduce Networked Insights’ social analytics solutions to large, innovative marketers, brands and agencies. You will use your internal resources to understand prospect’s marketing needs and goals, to determine how they can best make use of our platform, and ultimately negotiate the terms of a successful partnership.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close sales against quota, with large, innovative brands, marketers and agencies that result in high quality customer experiences and renewals
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads, leveraging your personal network, as well as networking at conferences and industry events
- Partner with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success Teams to provide customer input and ensure successful client engagement
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company’s overall success in sales
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-3 years of experience with a demonstrated track record of consistent sales growth within an early stage company or division selling paradigm shifting products and services
- Significant experience selling a combination of technology (software and data) and services
- Domain knowledge of social media, digital advertising and consumer insights research techniques is preferred
- SaaS sales experience selling marketing technology to brands, advertisers, or agencies
Who You Are
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Track record of consistently over achieving sales goals/quotas
- Strong negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- High energy and drive, coupled with resourcefulness, required to succeed in a startup environment
- Impeccable ethics and a reputation reflecting this
What You’ll Get
- Ownership and challenge in your work
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled coworkers
- Competitive compensation
- Stock and Equity Options
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
- Company Culture that is Committed to Work-Life Balance for each and every employee
- Casual office environment with a startup feel – We have a particular fondness for Peanut M&Ms
If you are interested and think you can keep up with our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.