Who We Are
Networked Insights is a Big Data & Analytics company focused on data from Social Media. Our SaaS platform, Kairos, processes, classifies, and analyzes hundreds of millions of social posts per day, helping marketers from the world’s leading brands uncover meaningful and valuable insights. Our technology makes it easy for them to create the best content, invest in the right media, and track their success in real time.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an amazing, energetic, data-driven marketer with writing and content marketing skills, experience in lead gen and marketing automation, and a strong aptitude with social media to work with our VP of Marketing as part of a fast, smart, enthusiastic marketing team.
As part of a rapidly growing company with a mind-blowing product, you will take an ownership role towards lead gen projects, manage events and social media outreach, and help drive our content marketing efforts.
You’ll learn a lot, handle some great creative challenges, and work with a company that sincerely values innovation and entrepreneurialism. Expectations will be high, but you’ll have a ton of fun, learn a lot, and make a major impact.
- Manage lead generation strategy (Marketo and Salesforce experience are a plus)
- Manage events calendar, including both strategic and tactical planning and execution and project management of major events
- Help assure delivery on an aggressive and exciting editorial calendar
- Work with product team as needed to plan and execute marketing around major product launches
- Work with design agency, providing creative direction as needed on projects
- Manage vendor negotiation and management
- Assist with press and PR outreach to drive brand awareness
- Manage social media updates across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and our blog
- Manage updates to Networked Insights website and ongoing landing page
- Work with sales and leadership team on presentations, marketing collateral, and content production as needed
- Act as liaison between Sales and Marketing teams
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing digital and traditional marketing and communications campaigns, preferably for a fast-moving startup tech/SaaS company
- Proven writing and editorial skills, preferably in a content marketing capacity - Please include links to writing samples and/or case studies of past work
- Experience in managing lead generation programs, including PPC and retargeting, SEO and campaign optimization
Who You Are
- Driven and hungry for knowledge, growth, and increasing responsibility
- Exceptional communication abilities, including excellent written and verbal skills, and diplomatic sensibilities
- Able to shift priorities quickly and adapt easily to change
- Proven negotiator who understands how to balance the strategic goals of our company with needs of our partners
- Excellent at multitasking and prioritization, and is ruthlessly organized
- Quick learner who picks ups new technologies with ease
What You’ll Get
- Ownership and challenge in your work
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled coworkers
- Competitive compensation, including Equity Options
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
- Company Culture that is Committed to Work-Life Balance for each and every employee
- Casual office environment with a startup feel – We have a particular fondness for M&Ms
- Fantastic Downtown Location connected to the Merchandise Mart
If you are interested and think you can keep up with our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.