What You’ll Do
We are looking for an amazing, energetic, data-driven demand gen professional with experience in and passion for lead gen and marketing automation and a track record of measurable success to work with our VP of Marketing as part of a fast, smart, enthusiastic marketing team.
As part of a rapidly growing company with a mind-blowing product, you will take an ownership role towards demand gen projects, using a data-driven approach to help us achieve some very ambitious marketing goals.
You’ll learn a lot, handle some great creative challenges, and work with a company that sincerely values innovation and entrepreneurialism. Expectations will be high, but you’ll have a ton of fun, learn a lot, and make a major impact.
- Build a world-class lead generation strategy from the ground up, leveraging high-quality content assets produced at scale
- Build optimized landing pages for our Wordpress site using Pardot
- Manage email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns
- Manage paid promotional campaigns through LinkedIn, Google, Twitter and Facebook
- Own marketing data reporting in collaboration with sales ops team
- Work with design agency, providing creative direction as needed on projects
- Manage vendor negotiation and management
- Manage updates to Networked Insights website and ongoing landing page
- Assist in management of events calendar, including both strategic and tactical planning and execution and project management of major events
- Act as liaison between Sales and Marketing teams
- Regularly build and test innovative campaigns, experimenting, optimizing and hopefully having a ton of fun in the process
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing digital and traditional marketing and communications campaigns, preferably for a fast-moving startup tech/SAAS company
- Experience in managing lead generation programs, including PPC and retargeting, SEO and campaign optimization
- Passion for marketing automation using programs like SF, Marketo, Pardot and/or Hubspot
- A data geek’s love for metrics, and experience in creating useful results reporting
Who You Are
- Driven and hungry for knowledge, growth, and increasing responsibility
- Exceptional communication abilities, including excellent written and verbal skills, and diplomatic sensibilities
- Able to shift priorities quickly and adapt easily to change
- Proven negotiator who understands how to balance the strategic goals of our company with needs of our partners
- Excellent at multitasking and prioritization, and is ruthlessly organized
- Quick learner who picks ups new technologies with ease
What You’ll Get
- Ownership and challenge in your work
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled coworkers
- Competitive compensation
- Stock and Equity Options
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
- Company Culture that is Committed to Work-Life Balance for each and every employee
- Casual office environment with a startup feel – We have a particular fondness for Peanut M&Ms
- Fantastic Downtown Location connected to the Merchandise Mart
If you are interested and think you can keep up with our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.